Friday, November 7, 2008

Me

I am becoming today who I knew I would be when I was 10 yrs old playing Chinese jump rope with my friends....

I am refining my ways and actions to show and prove that I am who you said I never could be.....

I am laughing at the thought that you thought you could stop me from being me.....

I am crying because despite the truth you will never be capable of seeing me.....

I am excited that I know now who I am, and how I do, I am able to clearly see me and YOU, I know how I live and wow I am free, the power I have to be a better me, I will share it if you want it and keep it if you don't, because I cee who is the man living divinely, I add on and take away as I should be and manifest to the world who I be...


I am a woman, a Queen, the Earth, Mother of Civilization! I am Me!

2 comments:

Satori said...

I loved this!!
I think we all have written sel defining pieces and they are never complete as we continue to grow and elevate and continue our journey and lessons!

The Members of Allah said...

Peace. Word to self it was beautiful and understandable.